New Zealand: Multisport Adventure in the Land of the Kiwi.
Welcome to cyclist’s paradise! Join us on our 1,500-kilometer ride through the highlights of New Zealand’s South Island. The three-week tour starts in Christchurch and brings us through the Canterbury Plains and over Lindi’s Pass. We roll along the turquoise waters of the Southern Lakes as our first glimpse of Mount Cook (3897 meters) has us reaching for our cameras.
A one-day break from cycling allows us to experience the endless array of adrenaline-pumping activities like bungee-jumping or whitewater-rafting in Queenstown, the “World’s Adventure Capital”. Back on our bicycles again, the change in scenery continues to intensify. An easy ride over Haast Pass welcomes us to the West Coast. Dramatic. Lush. Exhilarating. Pure. Here you can explore the glaciers, the ocean, the native plants and birds on this most beloved stretch for cyclists in all of New Zealand.
After stopping by the famous Pancake Rocks at Punakaiki and the visit to Nelson Lakes National Park, an unforgettable kayak trip along an amazing coastline in Abel Tasman National Park will conclude this international adventure.
Our price includes:
- 18 nights accommodation in high-end boutique lodges and hotels
- Three healthy delicious meals each day for 18 days plus snacks and non-alcoholic drinks
- All transfers in our comfortable 13-seater van, which also serves as a support vehicle each day
- Transport of luggage and bicycles in our well-equipped bicycle trailer
- Domestic flight from Nelson to Christchurch (at the end of the tour)
- Fees to National Parks
- All off-bike adventure activities (kayak tour, water taxi, etc) excluding optional sightseeing flights
- Our personalized and friendly service
|Email us to arrange your dream trip!|