Located off the southeast coast of Spain, Mallorca’s stunning landscape, mild climate, and vast network of cycling routes make it the perfect cycling destination. There are literally hundreds of miles of secondary roads with pristine pavement over varied terrain, from the flat farmlands of the East, to the dramatic mountains on the Northwest coast. With groups split into similar ability levels, the varied terrain provides ideal training conditions for every skill level.
Do you want to log over 1000km of serious training? No problem! Do you want to ride easy, enjoying the vistas, the food, and culture while snapping some iconic photos along the way? You got it! The villages, rich with cultural and architectural heritage add to this European experience. Imagine riding through centuries-old almond and olive groves then climbing through dramatic limestone mountains to a delicious lunch stop at a sunny outdoor café in the main square of an ancient mountain-side village, and you get an idea of what awaits you each day.
Accommodations include two different 4-Star hotels, both one block from the beach and featuring in- and outdoor pools, fitness rooms and a host of amenities. The initial few days will find us enjoying the famous beachside Playa de Palma, followed by a week of riding from the laid-back town of Alcudia, both close to beaches, shops, and local attractions. The hotel locations are perfect for the non-training family members of our guests, with amenities for children as well. One of the highlights of the camp is the food – sumptuous breakfast and dinner buffets to fuel your many miles of spectacular riding led by one of our friendly, professional guides.
Our price includes:
- 9 nights 4-star accommodation in one bedroom apartment/studio, based on double occupancy
- Gourmet buffet breakfasts and dinners
- Fully guided daily rides for different ability levels
- Airport – hotel transfers to/from Palma de Mallorca (PMI), including bike transport and hotel transfers
- Magic Places professional quality custom cycling jersey and bib shorts
- Our attentive and friendly customer service
- High performance bike rental for the camp ($450)
- Single occupancy supplement ($600)
|6-16 April, 2018|