Haute Routes Dolomites
A week of pain and pleasure.
The Haute Route Races are a series of three seven-stage road races of pleasure and pain, following the most stunning and challenging road race routes through the most iconic mountain ranges of Europe. Riding such amazing climbs as the Stelvio, Alpe d’Huez, the Tourmalet, and Mt. Ventoux, each race covers over 800 kilometers and climbs 20 mythical cols with more than 20,000 feet of climbing.
Three different races cover the most demanding terrain through the Pyrenees, the Alps, and the Dolomites, and let there be no doubt that these races live up to their reputation as ‘the toughest and highest cyclosportive in the world’! Imagine breathtaking views, mountain top finishes and an individual time trial, and you get an idea how these events give you the real European ‘grand course’ experience. Every year, the course changes slightly and presents new stage venues. The race is for individual riders or can also be entered as teams of 3-9 members.
Our concept of the 9-day service package is to combine the full race experience with quality service and accommodations that Magic Places is known for, providing our clients with highly professional and very personal care. From the pick up at the airport to the drop off for your return flight home, you will be treated to full race support, strategically located high-quality lodgings, and everything else that is needed to let you as a competitor focus solely on the race and the recovery. With high-end race bike rental and in-house massage service packages, your Magic Places experience is on par with any pro rider.
Our price includes:
- Race entry fee to either the Haute Route Alps, Haute Route Pyrenees, or Haute Route Dolomites
- Airport transfers at start and finish of event
- Transport of bikes and luggage from arrival airport to departure airport
- All necessary bike, luggage, and personal transfers during the race
- 9 nights accommodations at 3-4 star pensions/hotels
- Pre-race breakfast and stage briefing each morning
- Race support: baggage transfer between stages, on-course feed station, and mechanical support
- HR Race Jersey
- Massage Therapy: Trained cyclist-specific massage in our own hotels, by our own team therapist
- Race Bike Rentals: Trek Emonda Di2 race bike rentals
|31 Aug – 9 Sept, 2017 (Race Dates 2-8 Sept)|