The Italian Dolomites are quite simply the most dramatic, picturesque mountainscape in Europe, and with centuries of civilization carving out villages and roadways through this vertical maze of limestone, we are blessed to have an incredible network of some of the most stunning cycling routes on the planet.
The dolomites are not only unique in their geography, but owing to the region’s unique location nestled between Switzerland, Austria, Germany, and Italy, we will be treated delicious meals influenced by both Germanic and Italian cuisines and the warm, friendly hospitality that Northern Italy is famous for.
Based out of three beautiful mountain towns we’ve strategically chosen for their location and amenities, our Dolomites 2017 tour delivers you the true distillation of the very best of Italy’s ionic mountain routes. Your 13-night tour will encompass as many of Italy’s famous climbs as we can pack into two weeks.
Our price includes:
- 13 nights 3/4star accommodation in boutique hotels and pensions, based on double occupancy
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- Airport – hotel transfers to/from arrival and departure airports, including bike transport and hotel transfers
- Magic Places professional quality custom cycling jersey and bib shorts
- Fully guided rides with on-course van support
- High performance bike rental for the camp
|June 18 – 01 July, 2017|
|$3900 (SOLD OUT)|