Czech Beer Tour 2017
Bohemian Vagabonding in the Birthplace of the Pilsner
Why do we love the Czech Republic?
Well, there’s the beer. Not only did the Czechs invent the best beer in the world, they’ve been reinventing it over the last decade with a wave of innovative new microbreweries. And the history. If you want to learn about European history, you’ll find it all here compressed into an easily digested package – from Good King Wenceslas and the Defenestration of Prague to the Hapsburg Empire, two world wars, the Cold War…
Oh, did we mention that there are nearly 40,000 km of designated cycling trails andbike routes in the country? That’s right. Fourty Thousand.
* Tour breweries and bridges in Prague, argueably Europe’s most beautiful city with a hip, classic vibe.
* Glimpse gothic castles poking out of pine-carpeted hillsides as you ride along the storied Vltava river.
* Sip an ice-cold pilzen at Pivovar Eggenberg as you gaze, awestruck, at the beauty of C eský Krumlov.
* Ride immaculate tarmac along quiet, winding roads through the forests and vineyards of S Bohemia.
* Overnight in a small, local ‘pivovar,’ to experience firsthand how beer is embodied in Czech culture.
* Getting lost in Vienna, where history, music, and art seem to seep into your very being.
Our price includes:
- 9 nights accommodation at boutique lodges and hotels (based on double occupancy);
- Professional Magic Places on-course riding guide;
- All breakfasts, lunches and non-alchololic refreshments during the rides;
- On-course vehicle support (Feeling tired? Hop aboard!);
- All entry fees to historical sites and tours, and breweries;
- All bike, luggage and personal transfers during the tour;
- 1 set of Magic Places professional-grade cycling bibs and jersey;
- All airport transfers from Prague airport and to Vienna airport;
- Our friendly and attentive customer service;
|Sept 23 – Oct 2, 2017|