Now is your time to become part of the myth.
Bike Trasnalp is the oldest mountain bike team stage race in the world, and after 20 years of putting on Europe’s most celebrated MTB race, the organizers can boast a flawless race experience through some of the most visually compelling mountainscapes on any continent. Seven days of racing from from the Bravarian Alps to the shores of Lake Garda. Where road races climb through these passes via famed strips of asphalt such as the Stelvio, Bike Transalp tackles the same gruelling terrain through a brilliant mix of single track, double track, gravel roads, and the odd bit of pavement. Bring an extra pair of shorts – you’re gonna get dirty!
Our concept of the 9-day service package is to combine the full race experience with quality service and accommodations that Magic Places is known for, providing our clients with highly professional and very personal care. From the pick up at the airport to the drop off for your return flight home, you will be treated to full race support, strategically located high-quality lodgings, and everything else that is needed to let you as a competitor focus solely on the race and the recovery. With high-end race bike rental and in-house massage service packages, your Magic Places experience is on par with any pro rider.
Our price includes:
- Race registration and entry fee, including all services provided by the organizer
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Transport of bike cases and equipment from start to finish
- All transfers in Europe during the 9 days
- 9 nights accommodation in 3 and 4-star lodges and inns including breakfast
- Two support vehicles during the race, including baggage transport and mechanical support
- Professional quality Magic Places race jersey and bib shorts
- Bike Transalp finisher jersey
- Very personal, friendly and professional service by the ‘Magic Places’ support team
- Massage Therapy: Trained cyclist-specific massage in our own hotels, by our own team therapist
| July 13 – 22, 2018