Belgium: Where bikes and brews unite!
From sipping a pint of the world’s best beer at the very abbey it’s brewed, to riding the ancient cobbles of climbs made famous by the likes of Eddy Merckx, our tour through this storied land will leave you begging for more. Of both.
Sitting in the very centre of Europe, Belgium showcases incredible contrasts, from ancient castles and bell towers to hip, modern restaurants and muesums. Friendly locals, some of the best comfort food on offer, and a true multilingual population means that each ride, every brewery tour, and all our evening excursions will leave you smiling, satiated, and excited about the next day’s tour.
- Sample some of the world’s greatest beers in breweries that have been making them for centuries.
- Cycle along the Leopold Canal to the Atlantic coast, before nipping into the Netherlands for lunch at a canal-side cafe.
- Stay in Brugge. Forget Venice – this is without doubt the coolest canalled city in Europe.
- Ride sections of the infamous Tour de Flanders route, test piece for professional cyclists and defining ‘hard man’ race.
- Dine on Carbonade Flamande while sipping Westvleteren after a day of riding perfect asphalt.
- Navigate steeple to steeple, connecting storybook towns via Europe’s most extensive cycling network.
Our price includes:
- 8 nights double occupancy accommodations (27 Sept – 5 Oct) at boutique lodges and hotels;
- Two Magic Places professional riding guides and support van;
- All breakfasts, lunches, coffee stops, and farewell dinner;
- All bike, luggage and personal transfers during the tour;
- All entry fees to historical sites and tours;
- Our friendly and attentive customer service;
- Optional high performance rental bike. Price based on model chosen.
- Optional single room supplement for $940;
|Sept 27 – Oct 5, 2018|